Order Travel Money HELP!
Cash Spend over £500 to qualify for the improved rate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access is provided only in accordance with Currency Deals 4U Limited Online Terms and Conditions. Please read the following Online Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept the Online Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Online Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website
‘Service’: means the currency purchased by you at the agreed exchange rate pursuant to the Contract.
All references to “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions relate to Currency Deals 4U Limited whose registered office is 30 Worthing Road, Suite 17, Horsham. RH12 1SL. Registered Number 09854157
All references to “you” or “your” in these terms and conditions means a person agreeing to these terms and conditions in order to use our Service.
We reserve the right to refuse orders at our discretion for any reason.
- Provision of Services
- Orders are subject to a minimum value of £5.00 and a maximum value of £10,000. Currency Deals 4U reserves the right to vary these limits from time to time.
- Your order constitutes an offer to purchase currency subject to our acceptance. Our confirmation constitutes acceptance of your order.
- All orders are subject to the availability of the requested currency and/or any limits or restrictions imposed by us or by regulation or law from time to time.
- Orders may be placed at any time but will be processed during the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday excluding English bank holidays. Any order placed outside Working Hours will be processed during Working Hours on the next working day.
- By placing an order you warrant that you are acting on your own behalf and that the information that you provide to us is true and accurate in all respects, that you will not withhold any material information from us, and you will provide us with any information that we may reasonably require.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are a UK resident, aged 18 and over, and that delivery will take place within the UK only.
- When making payment you warrant that you are acting on your own behalf, for a genuine reason and that the funds are legally and beneficially yours, have not been obtained by illegal means nor in any way contrary to the rights of the legal owner and is not tainted in anyway by criminal activity.
- You can only pay for your order in the store you have selected to collect your currency from. We only accept cash payments, payment by any other means will not be accepted.
- Buy back
- Please note you can change back your foreign currency into Sterling on production of a receipt from the original purchase. We only buy back currencies in the denominations that we sell and do not buy back coins.
- We do not charge commission for buying back foreign currencies.
- Buy back rates differ to sell rates.
- Should you wish to cancel your order before 1.00pm on the date your order is placed you can e-mail us detailing your reasons for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will not be deemed cancelled unless and until you receive written confirmation from us that the order has in fact been cancelled.
- If you have placed an order for collection and you fail to collect your order from the nominated location within 24 hours of the agreed collection time then your order will be marked as non-collected and will be treated as cancelled.
- Feedback / Complaints procedure
- All feedback and complaints should be made in writing and addressed to Customer Services, email@example.com
- Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of this Service shall be to refund the purchase price of your order. These Terms and Conditions, the disclaimers and limitations of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Currency Deals 4U or any of its employees or agents or for fraud. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions including these disclaimers and limitations shall be unlawful or unenforceable then such provision shall fall away and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms or any of your statutory rights which cannot be excluded by these Terms and Conditions
- All conditions, warranties and remedies imposed or implied by the applicable law are expressly excluded (save for death, personal injury or fraud, our liability shall remain unlimited).
- We will not be liable to you in contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or in any way in connection with the Terms and Conditions for any indirect or consequential losses or special damages or for the loss of profit, contracts, business or anticipated savings or any additional costs that you may incur whether or not such costs, losses or damages were in the contemplation of the parties at the date of the contractual transaction.
- While we use reasonable care and skill in providing our services, we shall not be liable to you for: the failure by you to provide us with correct information when you place your order; if we are unable to perform any of our obligations to you due to failure of any technical systems or for any other reasons beyond our reasonable control including, among other things, war, terrorism, government action, natural disaster, and industrial dispute; any damage to your computer equipment as a result of using our website or the Ordering Service; or any loss of information or unauthorised use of data arising as a result of you using encryption systems below our recommended level.
- Service Use
- You must not order travel money for illegitimate reasons or that fail to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations. In submitting your order you are confirming that your order is for legitimate reasons.
- We may ask for further information from time to time. Failure to provide this information when asked may result in your order not being processed.
- You must independently check the relevant currency restrictions applicable in different countries. We are not responsible for any currency restrictions applicable outside of England. Please contact the relevant authorities of the country concerned before placing your order with us. We will not be liable for any breach of laws outside of England.
- Data Protection Policy
- We may use your personal information in order to process your order and/or to provide the Services to you or for any other reason relating to the provision of the Service.
- We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis in order to improve the services we offer. This may involve us providing your personal data to third party company to process on our behalf for this purpose. We, as well as our group companies, may use and update this centrally held information to identify products and services that might also be suitable for you, unless you have informed us that you do not want to receive this information. In these circumstances, we, as well as other companies in our group, will not make marketing approaches to you without your consent.
- If you ask in accordance with the procedure set out in the Act, we will tell you what information we hold about you and provide you with a copy in accordance with the Act. Under the Act, you have the right to see the personal records we hold about you. A fee may be payable by you (the fee for this is currently £15).
- The information we hold about you is confidential and will only be disclosed outside the group with your consent;
– to our agents and others in connection with running accounts and services for you;
– to investigate or prevent crime;
The law, a regulatory body, government, or governmental authority, permits or requires it, even without your consent;
- We may check what you have told us and share information with fraud prevention agencies. It is important that you give us accurate information. If you give false or inaccurate data and we suspect fraud, we will record this in such manner as we think fit
- We may monitor phone calls with you in case we need to check that we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
- You acknowledge and agree that the processing and disclosure of information under this clause will involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area, including to countries which do not have data protection laws. Any consent given by you in this agreement is without prejudice to any other right we may have to process information relating to you under the terms of any other agreement or as otherwise permitted.
- None of the information provided in connection with this Service constitutes, nor should it be construed as financial advice. Currency Deals 4U provides information using all reasonable endeavors to achieve accuracy but this cannot be guaranteed. Currency Deals 4U therefore does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided and excludes any implied warranty, in particular relating to exchange rates, market prices and data. Neither Currency Deals 4U, nor any entity from which it receives information, nor the Website Owner shall be liable for any investment or other decisions made on the basis of the information provided
- Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be in breach of this agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances the affected party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for 2 weeks, the party not affected may terminate this agreement by giving 2 days’ written notice to the affected party.
- Third parties
- A person who is not a party to the order Agreement has no rights under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the order Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available under the Act.
- Under no circumstance shall we be liable for an act of omission of any third party involved in the payment process or otherwise. All implied terms are excluded to the fullest extent available under the law.
- Governing law
- All disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the services provided by us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Variations of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and Currency Deals 4U reserves the right to make these changes at any time without notice. You are required to read these Terms and Conditions before placing an order. Your continued use of this Service after these changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified.
- LINKING TO OUR SITEYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, nor may you use any logo or other graphic or trade mark owned by us or any third party as part of the link.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request in writing to us at our Head Office.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We are registered in the Data Protection Register under Data Protection No ZA159698
We are registered as a Money Service Business with HMRC under Money Laundering Regulations registration number 12846873